To achieve the most success as a Beachbody mentor I believe the most important thing is usually to be consistent and take action. Try to set long term goals on your own for 1 year, 24 months and even 5 years down the line. It takes time and energy to build your business also to have massive success in network marketing you will have to build relationships, take consistent action and become a leader. This is a list of ideas and ways myself along with other coaches have used to build their business. If you are just starting as a Beachbody trainer or want into it below are a few great ways to get your organization going.
1. Make videos about anything related to Beachbody and hook them up to the popular video sites. Talk about your journey to health, your struggles, what programs you prefer or other things related to Beachbody. Doing videos helps you reach a large audience and people reach see you and notice your story. This is a good way to make a deeper connection with your customers.
2. Start a Fit Club. Getting out there into your community and doing the Beachbody workouts can certainly help to grow your business. It is a great way for people to try out the workouts. Many of the coaches who do suit clubs find their business keeps growing quickly.
3. Do a Home Party. Make a fun celebration out of Beachbody and the workouts. Have folks over and demonstrate a workout and sample some of the nutritional products.
4. Lead a challenge with a group of friends or family. Challenge family and friends to a fitness contest or a weight loss challenge. You could utilize a Beachbody workout or merchandise within the challenge. You could also make a Beachbody product an incentive for the winner.
5. Lead a health obstacle at a large company. You will see many large companies have health and fitness incentives for their employees if they are working out a certain amount of days per week. You can organize a large challenge at a company or use their HR to make Beachbody workouts a part of their health and fitness incentive package.
6. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Personal Trainers. Beachbody is a wonderful opportunity for personal trainers to not only supplement their income but help Beachbody customers with their knowledge. Dealing with Beachbody as coaches they will have the opportunity to offer more to their existing clients and make more money so it really is a win-win situation for them.
7. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Real Estate Agents. Beachbody is a business that is effective for Real Estate agents since they already know the importance of networking and how to market a business. Beachbody is a wonderful way for REALTORS to supplement or substitute their lost income.
8. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Teachers. While some teachers have fun with their summers off there are several that look for jobs or opportunities in the summertime. Summer is an ideal time for a teacher to begin with with Beachbody and create their business and then continue part time through the school year.
9. Use Brides. Every bride really wants to look fantastic on her big day. You could coach a bride and her marriage party to get into shape using Beachbody products. You can work with wedding planners to offer your free fitness coaching when they buy a Beachbody workout.
10. Use New Moms. Moms may also be a large demographic who wish to get in shape again and feel good. Beachbody works out great for new moms because they can workout at home when they can fit it into their schedule.
11. Show Beachbody workouts to people performing a weight loss program such as Jenny Craig or Pounds Watchers. The Beachbody workouts are a great compliment to eating well and losing weight. Since these programs focus even more on weight loss with eating you could help people using these courses to find an appropriate work out to round out their weight loss plan.
12. Present the Beachbody Items to Police and Fire Departments. Police and fire departments are excellent to work with because they need effective workouts to keep them in shape because of their jobs. You could even lead challenging with a fire or police department.
13. Present the Beachbody items to Athletes. Many of the more intense Beachbody programs actually help sports players and athletes train for their sport or build up their endurance. There are plenty of pro sports players and even MMA fighters that are using P90X.
14. Have a garage good discounts and display Beachbody Products. If you are likely to have a garage sale you could hand out samples of Shakeology to consumers at your sale. You might setup a table with Beachbody items and have a workout playing.
15.Do a booth at Local Events- There are events both big and smaller where you can create a Beachbody booth. You could do a booth at a race or a marathon, a health and fitness fair or any other local gathering where you get permission. Check into costs and any restrictions you might have before committing to it.
16. Visit the Library and leave your business cards in exercise and health books. People searching for exercise and fitness assistance from books would probably be thrilled to really have the free coaching that Beachbody instructors offer. This can be a great way to target those who are looking for what you have to give you.
17. Communicate with your free customers. Industry and follow up with your free customers. Discover what program they’re doing and give them a follow-up letter or post card asking how they’re doing and ways to help them.
18. Do weekly a every week newsletter for several of your customers. Stay in touch with your customers so they know who you are and so are there to provide them help. I’ve had several customers contact me and declare their coach has never been in touch with them. You will overlook developing a relationship together with your customers if you don’t stay in touch and offer your help.
19. When you are out and about wear Beachbody logo items. Many of the Beachbody brands are very popular so you will likely get persons starting conversations with you.
20. Be a great example of someone who is a product of the product. If you need to sell the products it is hard to do if you’re not using them. If you are using them and also have had great results individuals will approach you. It leads to easy conversations and sales when people can easily see you have used the product and have had an excellent result. I hope these things help you out if you’re a new Beachbody coach or are looking to become a Beachbody coach.
21. Have Beachbody decals designed for your vehicle. This is fairly inexpensive and you get yourself a lot of exposure for your business when you are out driving around.
23. Take up a Facebook Page/Group.Create a Facebook page or group. interview with Beachbody CEO This is usually a great way to separate your business from your personal Facebook page. This is a great way to communicate with your customers and fans about what is going on in your business and to keep people plugged in.
24. Create a Hub page or Squidoo zoom lens about fitness or Beachbody. These 2 sites are free and they are a great way to reveal things related to health or Beachbody. Try writing one of a kind and interesting content and you may help get traffic to your site or website.
25. Learn. Learn whatever you can from people on your own crew, in your upline, and underneath you. Read whatever you can about network marketing, personal development, personal branding, social media marketing, or anything else that pertains to this business. The more knowledge you have the more powerful you will become.
26. Set long term goals for the Beachbody Business. Beachbody is not a get rich quickly business. You will need to work at this business to be successful. Set goals on your own for a year, two years or even five years later on. Take consistent action to accomplish those goals and you’ll be doing well.
I hope these ideas help you to get moving in your Beachbody business or offer you some ideas if you’re looking to get started as a Beachbody Instructor.